Info & Policies
The purpose of these rules is to make this resort a better and neater place for all guests.
- Speed limit 5 MPH
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- No permanent residency at the resort.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per site including guests.
- You, as our guests are responsible for the conduct of your visitors. Please ensure that they are familiar with all our Rules and Regulations before they enter the Resort.
- Parents/Guardian are responsible for the supervision, conduct, and behavior of children always.
- No vehicle/vessel maintenance, oil changes or repairs allowed. Emergency repairs may be allowed with manager approval.
- Outside RV lot area and or Boat slip must be kept clean and free of debris. Trash must be bagged and placed in dumpsters.
- No outside clothes lines are to be used.
- No RV’s or vessels that fall into a state of disrepair will be allowed to remain on the resort property.
- A maximum of 2 pets per RV are allowed. All pets must be registered with the office prior to bring the pet into the resort.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
- No tents
- No grills or grilling on the docks.
- No nails, screws or any other type of fixture may be inserted into the dock boards, pilings or any other portion of the slip.
- Sewage must not run onto the ground or in the lake.
- All RV’s/Campers/Vessels must have current license, registration, and insurance at all times
- No Soliciting or any commercial activity
- Absolutely no Sub-Leasing
- No fireworks allowed.
- Renters and Guests are liable for all property damages
- All Local, State and Federal Laws are applicable to all persons on the premise
- Rowdiness loud music, abusive language, violent behavior, and drunkenness, procession or use of drugs will not be tolerated at any time.
- Objectionable conduct of any kind or violation of any park rules or anyone causing a disturbance will immediately be asked to leave the premises and will forfeit all fees
- Vandalism in any form will not be permitted.
- Smokers please do not throw cigarette buts on the ground. No smoking in any Resort Cabins.
- Please keep restrooms clean. If restrooms need attention, please make management aware.
- Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidence of disregard for the rules with a refund. Guest and their visitors us the resort at their own risk.
- Payment is due the 1st of the month. Five-day grace period will be given for late payments.
Anyone later than five days will be charge $10.00/day. Anyone later than fifteen days may be
- Occupants and their vehicles/vessel/camper/RV and personal property may be removed without
a judicial hearing by law enforcement officers upon 72 hours written notice for failure to pay full
amount of lease agreement when due or failure to comply with written rules and regulations of
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause. The
guests agree to carry and maintain in full force and effect adequate property and liability
insurance on any vehicle/vessel/camper/RV/trailer brought into the resort. We are not
responsible for your losses due to theft, fire, storms, accident or rushing or rising water.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem